Friday, June 15, 2012

[Shizu's Diary 8 - 2012] My Brother's Graduation

A brief summary why this happened... my aunt and uncle helps with my brother's tuition on university. At my brother's commencement exercise, each student were given 2 e-tickets for whoever they want to bring inside the PICC. Since dad has left the earth (you know what I mean. xD and as you can see, I don't have [Shizu's Diary 2 - 2012] IDK how to continue that. HAHA!) we gave the other ticket to the "2nd parent" Hihihi. =D Anyways, people who can't go inside can watch the streaming on the given websites. Okay........ so,


06/07 - My uncle will arrive at around 6PM. We went to Acacia Hotel to accompany my aunt as she reserve a room for two. From our house, she'll be staying there with my uncle. (about the picture, that's the room's outside view)


Eat again!? LOL! We were at Yakimix, my bro's favorite buffet restaurant. This time, we are celebrating both events -- my birthday (late but this time, with my uncle) and my bro's graduation (advance). Hahah!! Extended, eh?? =P




06/09 - Happy Graduation Day, BROTHER!!!! 

We dropped off my brother, mother and aunt at PICC. My uncle, sister and I went to Starbucks (well.. w/c is near the venue haha!)

Of course, we bought coffee there...

And stayed to watch bro's commencement exercises vie online streaming. HAHAH!!
Yeah, that's bro, shaking hand with the....... IDK who's that man. LOL! The audio was "choppy". tsk.


Hail, Hail 
Alma Mater, 
Hail to De La Salle! 
We'll hold your banner high and bright, 
A shield of green and white, 
We'll fight to keep your glory bright, 
And never shall we fail, 
Hail to thee our Alma Mater! 
Hail! Hail! Hail!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment