Friday, June 15, 2012

[Shizu's Diary 7 - 2012] 06/06

Ojfghe9hgukedhrgiudg!!!!! I LOVE IT. :P Well, a lot of good things happened. I'm veeeeeeerrryyy thankful for those. :D BOOM!


Let's start with.....
06/05 - My aunt came home from Korea. =) We picked her up at the airport. On our way, Moonlight04 greeted mee in advance. HAHA! While waiting for my aunt's SMS to confirm that we can now proceed to the picking up section (I forgot the exact term to use), my friend Nui, posted on my FB timeline. Since then we had "misunderstanding". I thought, it was really my fault. So then the rest of the night, my mind was so dramatic. :P But then, was somewhat lighten by out dinner with my aunt at a restaurant. LOL! Well, she said, that was my 1st celebration -- advanced. :P


06/06 - Happy birthday, Shizu. LOOOOL! WTF.

12:00 am - YellowNova messaged to greet me and tell me about her present for me. =)) God, I was like a kid... I love it sooooo much! :'P I haven't got it until now but it's totally ok. ^_^ As long as she's ready to send it. :DD


Same time, Nui left a wall post which contained a message and pic. Here's the photo description: (yeah, copy-pasted it to make sure it won't be lost. haha!)

" Shizu... I'm really sorry about my madness.. I'm not mad at all. I just pretended to be mad to welcome your special day. Maybe it sounds cruel, but honestly, I feel so bad about it a whole day, really (T-T) I've been thinking about your feeling after pretending I was angry.
So, once again, I'm sorry, Shizu..
If I've made you mad as well, I'm so sorry..
Anyway, this is my present that I've promised to you, I hope you like it :'D
And.. happy birthday, I love you ♥ :'D "

See? She's positively crazy!! >///< I was crying from happiness because of these two people who I love soooooo much!! Like sisters in blood! Yes, it is! O__O

Same time also, we were still chitchatting with my sis, mom, and aunt (yeah, we took her home) until AM. HAHA! (naku, parang mga bagets ahh. :P) They sang, of course. Embarrassing. Hihihi. My aunt gave me a bag... which contains a lot more bags inside. LOL! Bag surprises. Well, that's more of a travel bag. ^_^


And of course, I won't forget Chio, Diana, Arif, Hitomi, Charis, Rafael, Ayee, my 2nd aunt, my cousins Ayeen and Steph, and of course, my family who also greeted me. Lots of love to all of you! :* Btw, also to Cerise, Ritardando, Liana_Ilia, Valeriana Runa, Nick Hunter, aero.senpai, and Alphard Sokaina for greeting me @ CPMe. Sorry, I did not reply on the forum coz It's sjrthnunrg to update the thread. (T-T)

Yup, I removed my birthday info on Facebook. For some reasons... secret. HAHAHA!!!


MORE THINGS THAT HAPPENED! After we slept, still 06/06.... wow... another celebration??!! O_O But well, it's my brother's graduation practice so we were not with him the whole time... =( It's ok, it's really important because it was a  NO PRACTICE, NO GRADUATE policy. Anyways, we were with him during dinner time. :D


Quicklyyyyy!!! OMG! I love it! But this time?? WTF! UPSIZED! Yeah, meeennnn!!!

Popcorn and.... Nachos??? HAHAHA!!

MIB3 - Well, not so excellent but I love some parts. ^_^



MORE?? MORE!!!! HAHAHA!!! Encore?? xDDD




We Had dinner at Don Henrico's. But then, the cake came from Jack's Loft. HAHA! 
Cheeeeeesssseee Caaaaaakkkeeee!!!





Mozzarella Sticks!!

Tutto de Mare

Supreme Pizza. HAHAH!

Chicken Ala Buffalo

Fish & Chips



And finally, the New York Cheese Cake from Jack's Loft! =)) Btw, I'm not an advertiser, HAHAHA!!!
And because it's a "take out", they separated the toppings. We had 3 choices...

Blueberry

Strawberry

And Mango
(no image, sorry. IDK if it's missing or I forgot. Deeeyymmmnn...)


ONE LAST THING!!! :P

Free ice cream from the restaurant. ♥ =))) A bit silly but cute. :P



sdjghsorgnngui!! Okaaaayyyy... I'm done. LOL! Crazy birthday... (^_^)
 God, I'm 17!! I only have a year to live my minority. OHHH... IDK if that's a good thing. xD Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment