Friday, May 25, 2012

[Shizu's Diary 5 - 2012] Taking the Next Step

Yeah, I'll be no longer a high school kid this coming school year. Luckily, the first day of school was moved to June 13. Therefore, I have 20 days more before the breath-taking event: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IN UNIVERSITY!

So, I still have 13 days to enjoy myself being a 16 y/o person. This is really the start of my journey to adult hood. But then, I still feel soooooo immature. Hahaha!! *headdesk*

Life in university... I don't think it would be easy. Not like HS life where you can just sit there, use your cellphone, eat without the teacher noticing, sleep on your desk, not listening to the teacher because you do something else like writing stories, and such... then get a passing grade which is not really high. Yes, honestly, I used to be like that in my 3rd and 4th year of HS. (Hopefully, I never get 83 and below. HAHAHA! Sorry, Now, you know how stupid I am. :P) DO NOT DARE TO DO THE SAME!! SERIOUSLY, I REGRET IT A LOT! =P

Moving on! Hah! So I'll be living in a dorm while taking my course in university. (BS in Business Administration; Major in Agribusiness Management) LOL! Too long. Anyway.. honestly, it's not the course that I want to take. I want music Production and Sound Engineering. But well, that's life, got no money for it. Deal with it. Haha! I'm still planning to take those courses, though. One step at a time, they said. ^_^ Actually, I hate business. Whenever there will be a 'buy and sell' activity, I'm not interested. I just buy for the sake of having a grade. Passing grade. HAHA!

Oh, I was trying to make an exotic count down before the day... (that the Lord has made, we will rejoice  and be glad in it.) Hahah! Kidd. :P

May 27 - NO MUSIC
May 28 - Ritter Sport with mayonnaise
May 29 - Whole day no looking at Mr.Cheese Cake
May 30 - Ice cream with ketchup
May 31 - Rest day
June 1 - Yakult with soy sauce
June 2 - No chocolates allowed
June 3 - Hersheys kiss with salad dressing
June 4 - Eat tiny red chili
June 5 - Liver spread with sugar

Yuck, I know. :P Just adding spice on that not-so-exciting day. Anyway, this post is getting longer. Bye for now. =)

4 comments:

  1. ahhh... challenges before your birthday xD I'm thinking about a present that I'll give to you for your sweet seventeen.. ummm.. let's see then.. I hope I have much time for you... so, I have to battle with "something" and two birthday presents next month, for you and for tomoya *dies*

    and congrats for your college life! It would be fun! I can say it as your senior, hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thanks. I'm fine. =) You don't have to do that, please! Concentrate with that "something" and Tomoya. Accomplishing those with less stress... that could be a wonderful present for me. ^_^

      Haha! Life gets more challenging, ne? BRRR. Thanks! <3

      Delete
    2. but I wanna give you Shizu.. if I have much time, I'll make something on a paper maybe.. :D

      Delete
    3. Haha! Just make sure that I won't be a burden. LOL!

      Delete